English follows below.
Oppdatert 10.juni 2021 (Rødt = endret ved siste oppdatering)
Følgende restriksjoner gjelder for Trondhjems Kajakklubb:
- Stay home if you have symptoms.
SKANSEN AND ØSTMARKNESET:
- Only members of Trondhjem Kajakklubb, Nidaros Roklubb and Pingvin Sportsdykkerklubb have access to the clubhouse.
- The entire clubhouse is open, except for the kitchen which is still closed.
- No events / meetings will be held indoors.
- Maximum three people per wardrobe (one on Østmarkneset).
- At least one meter distance at all times.
- Remember to wash hands before and after visits, and wash equipment that you loan.
- Face mask should be worn indoors as long as others are present in the same room.
- As we do not have the opportunity to wash equipment on Jonsvatnet, we unfortunately can not rent out club equipment there during the pandemic.
ACTIVITY (TRIPS, ACTIVITIES AND COURSES):
- No organized trips and activities are allowed until June 15. (Unorganized activity is allowed.)
- All trips where paddlers have been inside the clubhouse or inside Østmarkneset must be registered in the logbook. (for infection tracking).
- Courses can be arranged, 100% outdoors, with a fixed group up to 20 participants throughout the course and with the necessary distance. The course leader decides whether it can be done.
- Organized training up to 20 participants in permanent groups are allowed.
- Pool training is finished for the summer season.
- People under the age of 20 can train almost as normal, but the rules for Skansen / Østmarkneset also apply to them.