English follows below.
Oppdatert 23.juni 2021 (Rødt = endret ved siste oppdatering)
Følgende restriksjoner gjelder for Trondhjems Kajakklubb:
- Stay home if you have symptoms.
- Keep at least one meter distance to others.
SKANSEN AND ØSTMARKNESET:
- Only members of Trondhjem Kajakklubb, Nidaros Roklubb and Pingvin Sportsdykkerklubb have access to the clubhouse. Visits from others must be clarified with the administration.
- The kitchen can be used for meetings and events, else it is closed.
- Events / meetings can be held indoors, with registration of participants. Maximum 30 participants, if distance can be kept.
- Maximum three people per wardrobe (one on Østmarkneset).
- Remember to wash hands before and after visits, and wash equipment that you loan.
- Face mask should be used in places where it is difficult to keep at least one meter distance.
- As we do not have the opportunity to wash equipment on Jonsvatnet, we unfortunately can not rent out club equipment there during the pandemic.
ACTIVITY (TRIPS, ACTIVITIES AND COURSES):
- All types of paddling activities are allowed. Max 40 participants per group.
- All trips where paddlers have been inside the clubhouse or inside Østmarkneset must be registered in the logbook. (for infection tracking).
- Courses can be completed, with up to 40 participants per group and that distance can be kept.
- Exceptions to the rule of 1 meter distance can be agreed if necessary for arranging the activity.
- Pool training is finished for the summer season.
- People under the age of 20 have exception from the distance rule during activities, but the rules for Skansen / Østmarkneset also apply to them.